It’s official. Florida has finally voted for legalizing medical marijuana for adults above the age of 18 that qualify. This means Florida is now part of the group of 29 states who have decided to become a part of the cannabis revolution. So, now what? More and more Florida residents are excited about the new prospect of including this medicinal herb into their routine but don’t know how to get there. Fortunately, that is exactly what our offices provide Florida residents with; answers and assistance. If you are near Orange County and looking for a local medical marijuana Orlando doctor to visit, come pay us a visit. We are Woodstock Medicinal Doctors of Florida, and we are here for you.
Medical Marijuana Orlando | Medical Conditions
One of the most significant benefits that loosening the legal grip on cannabis has given our citizens is research and data. With adequate research and scientific analysis, our doctors have come across some amazing findings. From relieving debilitating afflictions to treating minor nuisances, there really are no limits to how overall beneficial cannabis can be.
If you are wondering whether or not you qualify, take a look at the official list of medical conditions, diseases, and other afflictions listed as treatable by cannabis use.
Do you suffer from chronic pain, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), multiple sclerosis (MS), Parkinson’s disease (PD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), HIV/AIDS, Crohn’s disease, Hepatitis C, migraines, seizures, cancer, glaucoma, epilepsy, a terminal illness, or another medical condition that is similar to or comparable to those previously listed? If you answered yes, chances are you will qualify. However, the only way you can be sure is to get an official diagnosis from a certified medical marijuana doctor.
Come by Woodstock if you are in need of medical marijuana Orlando services and we will be glad to assist you in the process of obtaining your medical marijuana card once we determine that your condition qualifies you.
Medical Marijuana Orlando | Guidelines for Qualification
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be a Florida resident and have a valid Florida ID for proof of residency. Out of state ID cards, passports, and other photo IDs can be used if other proof of residency is produced (bank statement, utility bill, etc.)
- Obtain official medical records from your primary care physician documenting your condition(s). These medical records should include the official diagnosis given to you by your physician and will help quicken your marijuana evaluation appointment.
- Your medical marijuana physician will determine, based on evaluating your medical records and during your marijuana evaluation appointment, whether or not your condition does or does not qualify you for medical marijuana.
- Qualifying patients are required to register with the Department of Health (DOH), who will then provide you with more information once the Florida Medical Marijuana Program is fully put into action.
- Your marijuana doctor will provide you with an official medical marijuana recommendation once you have your medical marijuana card. This recommendation order can be filled at supporting dispensaries found throughout the state.
Medical Marijuana Orlando | About Us
Woodstock Medicinal Doctors of Florida is a group of licensed physicians that have been board-certified and received the gold standard in Marijuana Care Education Training. Our hope is to assist every Florida resident looking to ease their conditions with cannabis by providing an affordable, caring, and immersive service. We currently have locations throughout in central Florida, including Orlando, Winter Park, The Villages, Tampa, and Jupiter. Please CONTACT US to schedule an appointment or to ask us any other questions that this article did not answer.
Read more about our Orlando Medical Marijuana Services!
Medical Marijuana Orlando
46 total views, 1 views today