How to To Qualify
Woodstock wants to help make the process of acquiring your Florida medical marijuana card as easy as possible. One of the services we provide our clients is assistance in applying for your medical marijuana card. In order to do this, take a look at some of the different guidelines that are mandatory for anyone looking for approval.
- Patient must be at least 18 years old.
- Patient must be a Florida resident and be able to produce a Florida ID as proof of state residency. Other options include certain photo IDs, passports, and an ID issued from another state if the patient can produce other proofs of residency such as a bank statement or utility bill.
- Patient needs to obtain an official medical record from his or her primary care doctor that has documented your qualifying condition. In these medical records should be an official medical diagnosis as diagnosed by the physician. This can significantly lessen the amount of time it takes to perform the marijuana evaluation.
- Patient must see a medical marijuana doctor that is able to determine whether your medical condition does indeed qualify you for the compassionate use of cannabis. The medical marijuana doctor will evaluate your official medical records and perform a marijuana evaluation to achieve this.
- Any patient that qualifies and acquires a medical marijuana card must register with the Department of Health (DOH). The DOH will provide the patient with further information regarding guidelines and dispensaries once the Florida Medical Marijuana Program has been completely enacted.
- After the patient receives his or her medical marijuana card, a medical marijuana doctor is able to prescribe an official marijuana recommendation. With this, the patient will be able to enter a marijuana dispensary and have the recommendation filled.
Check out a list of the qualifying medical conditions here: Qualifying Conditions.
Read more about getting medical marijuana in Jupiter here: Jupiter Medical Marijuana.
Medical Marijuana Jupiter FL | About Woodstock
Woodstock Medicinal Doctors of Florida is a group of licensed physicians certified to make official medical marijuana recommendations. We have a variety of locations and are proud to help anyone in the local area looking for a medical marijuana Jupiter doctor. If you are ready to schedule an appointment or have any additional questions for us, please CONTACT US.